As directed by the Service Manager or Pre-Delivery Foreman/Controller, or as indicated by the timings of Service bookings, clean, detail and prepare customers vehicles for sale. In particular:
· Co-operate with other staff to determine the most efficient means for the prompt and timely turnaround of vehicles that require cleaning.
· Ensure that vehicle is identified correctly using the Repair Order as reference
· Vehicles to be detailed/cleaned to the manufacturer’s standards (including polishing and buffering).
· Ensure that vehicles are clearly identifiable and properly secured when being located in the Service Area.
· Ensure keys are kept secured in lockbox or key safe whilst not being used.
· Promptly report to Supervisor or management, any damage or defect identified that may have occurred whilst it is in the Company’s keeping.
· Prior to detailing confirm with supervisors whether additional jobs such as claying, buffing or polishing etc. is required.
WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Workers must ensure they:
· Take reasonable care for their own WHS and that of the environment;
· Take reasonable care their acts or omissions at the workplace don’t affect others;
· Co-operate with Autopact Management with respect to any action taken by Autopact to comply with any legislative requirements;
· Do not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided at the workplace in the interests of health, safety or environment.
PERFORMANCE & EFFECTIVENESS MEASURES:
· Product activity and efficiency targets as set by management – i.e. cleaning/detailing times, etc.
· Completion of all required learning and development material assigned for your role and personal development
· Professional and respectful communication to all persons involved with your role
· Following all official directions provided by supervisor/manager
· Demonstrating and displaying our Drive Away Happy mission
AUTHORITIES & DELEGATIONS
Specific authorities held by the position are:
· provide final approval that cleaned vehicles are at a standard of presentation which is consistent with Company Detailing level 3 standards, and which is acceptable to the customer.